ALVIN® LV Monitoring
ALVIN® Guard detects faults before they happen.
The ALVIN Guard is an LV Monitor providing early detection of faults to support a proactive approach to network and fault management.
It does this by identifying pre-fault events before a loss of supply occurs and capturing data on the activity that is later used in the predictive work.
Using the minimum of sensors, the Guard is capable of identifying the feeder way & phase(s) that is the source of the activity, thus enabling further proactive fault management i.e. find and fix before fail.
ALVIN® Guard Features
- Real Time monitoring
- Monitors & measures up to 8 LV Currents
- Self Powered
- Suitable for live installation
- 4G Communication
- User Interface via Web Application
- Pre-fault detection
- Pre-fault location
- Cable condition
- Volts and Amps
The EA Technology | Detect User Interface provides the necessary visualisation required to manage your fleet of Guards.
- Geographical representation of equipment status
- Dashboard display for Alarms and Events
- Historical views of previous Alarms and Events status
- Search and filter functionality