IAM Foundation Award in Asset Management
The Foundation Award is a one-day introductory course in asset management awareness training. It will give a basic overview of asset management concepts, principles and terminology, an understanding of commonly used techniques and how implementing asset management processes can be of benefit to companies.
The training is aimed at anyone requiring a basic knowledge of asset management to support their organisation’s asset management activities, who may have little or no prior knowledge of the discipline. Candidates for the Foundation Award may be beginning an asset management career, or may never need to develop their asset management knowledge beyond a basic understanding.
- Session 1 – What is Asset Management?
- Session 2 – Why is Asset Management Important?
- Session 3 – Risk
- Session 4 – Asset Management Policy, Strategy and Plans
- Session 5 – Asset Management Decision Making
- Session 6 – Asset Information
- Session 7 – Life Cycle Delivery
- Session 8 – Organisation and People
- Session 9 – Asset Management Review
- Session 10 – The Asset Management System
- Session 11 – The Corporate and Individual Asset Management Journey
Programme may be subject to amendment
£1600 - £1850
Course duration 1 Day
IAM Certificate awarded