Maintenance Strategy, Policy & Documentation
Using the latest condition monitoring techniques and technology to implement efficient and cost-effective maintenance strategies.
We can help you scope and implement efficient and cost-effective maintenance strategies, using the latest condition monitoring techniques and technology. The service includes maintenance at all levels, from corporate management strategies and policies, through to step-by-step maintenance procedures for individual workers.
EA Technology can assist organisations in the development of their maintenance strategies through ensuring the creation of clear objectives in an organisation’s business plan relating to maintenance. These will outline the strategy for maintenance over the medium and possibly longer terms.
We help organisations to create objectives and specific organisational targets to support the achievement of a maintenance policy as well as other business priorities, such as:
- Regulatory requirements
- Condition of the assets
- Environmental issues (e.g. oil/gas containment, asbestos, etc.)
- Future power requirements
Our extensive experience in includes:
- Developing and implementing maintenance strategies utilising Reliability Centred Maintenance (RCM), Failure Mode Effect and Consequence Analysis (FMECA) and other recognised asset management strategies and methodologies.
- Creating Maintenance Policies that define the high-level maintenance periods to be used for the inspection and maintenance of electrical plant.
- The development of Maintenance Standards, which define the work to be carried out for specific asset types and the work that should be carried out
- Defining Maintenance tasks that specify work procedures and methodologies that apply to specific tasks, and can be carried out on a variety of equipment.
- Defining a toolbox of inspection, testing and invasive maintenance processes that can be applied to different types of equipment.
- Reduction in whole life maintenance costs
- Improved procedures for inspections, tests, repairs and refurbishment
- Enhanced network performance, reliability and asset life
- Clearly documented maintenance policies at every level, for consistent standards
- Alignment with best practice in asset management, including PAS 55 and ISO 55000
- Based on EA Technology’s 50+ year experience of power asset management
Compliance with ISO 55000
Become ISO 55000 compliant or achieve other company objectives and achieve better value from your assets with our strategic guidan...
Power Quality Assessments
Poor power quality can cause system disruption, with a significant cost impact on your business.
LV Quality of Supply
The symptoms of poor power quality can cause system disruption, which has a significant cost impact on your business.