Asset Investment Management (Invest)
Our risk-based asset investment management is the very definition of excellence in asset management, ensuring electrical assets can be maintained in a safe, reliable state at the lowest possible cost. AIM standard models are a set of pre-built asset models that have been tested with millions of assets.
- Quantifies risks to the business in understandable financial terms. Empowering financial, asset management and engineering personnel to make the best decisions
- Our core offering allows you to:
- Integrate and optimize the management of all your assets
- Undertake assessments of asset health and performance
- Drive smarter refurbishment and replacement decisions
- Reduce operational and capital costs
- Maximize the value of knowledge about asset condition
- Integration with multiple asset data sources to provide a single, consistent view of asset health
- Mature methodology and user group – the AIM models have a growing number of users. The models have been designed to be comprehensive, yet rationalized to make the best use of data that is realistically available
- The AIM standard has received a large amount of investment and have been tested with millions of assets. Users of licensed AIM models will also receive ongoing product enhancements
- Asset health profiling including end of economic life and year of intervention prediction in years 0-25
- Asset performance and probability of failure
- Asset criticality and consequence assessment
- Monetized risk assessment for assets based on their current condition and criticality
- Future monetized risk assessment for assets based on their predicted condition and criticality without investments
- The models are designed with the same format and components to enable roll-ups of results
- Residual monetized asset risk
- Risk reduction achieved via replacement
- Two methods of intervention strategy that enable different investment scenarios to be assessed for asset health and monetized risk.
- User Control – The system provides user control where permission for the use of models must be provided. The system records activity by users.
- Auditable calibration control / traceability – AIM models capture calibration changes so that they can be reviewed but also as a record of scenarios that have been tested. It is easy to determine when and why a calibration has changed as comments can be left.
- The AIM models track the data loads so that a historical record of data refreshes is captured
Data Mappings, Enhanced Methodology, Interventions, Smart Interventions, Integration
- Models – annual license and support
- Models – perpetual license and support
- Software as a Service
- Cloud hosting
- AIM for Asset Health
- AIM for Reliability
- AIM for Criticality
- AIM for Risk Reduction
Strategic Asset Management
Implementing Asset Management processes that support our customers to make strategically important investment decisions that effec...
Asset Registers & Health Indices
Rate and record your asset health to effectively manage your most important assets.
Common Network Asset Indicies Methodology (CNAIM)
The requirement for reporting of Network Asset Indices is outlined in the DNOs’ Standard License Condition 51.