Lightning & Grounding studies
Make sure you are protected from lightning damage in line with the current Standards .
An audit of your current installation in relation to lightning protection will allow for expert calculation of the probability of lightning strike and for the most economical and effective design to be put in place. This is aided by our unique database of over 20 years of lightning activity. If your systems are not up to standard, we can design an upgrade that is both effective and economical.
- Expert assessment of your lightning systems effectiveness and risks
- Includes EA Technologys unique 20+ year database of lightning activity in the British Isles and parts of North West Europe
- We can design a cost-effective system upgrade if necessary
- Detailed site assessment and risk assessment process in line appropriate standards
- Ensure any lightning protection installed is efficient and compliant to protect your assets and people
- Use our recommendations for any upgrades for internal works or tender specifications
- Final sign-off to confirm compliance with standards
Cost-effective Lightning Protection Review
EA Technology do not install any lightning protection systems or sell the materials. We are completely impartial, with our only goal being to provide you with the optimum balance between cost and risk mitigation for specific sites.
Undertaking a site survey and carrying out measurements is the first step taken by our expert team, this helps us to establish what level of lightning protection currently exists and their effectiveness together with their suitability for modification.
The highly-trained personnel at EA Technology will then undertake a risk assessment of each individual building/structure at the site and identify the areas that are at risk. Examining this data together with the geographical location of the site enables us to produce a comprehensive risk profile for your site.
Using all the collated information our experts are then able to provide you, the client, with a detailed report of recommendations, identifying the most appropriate techniques for lightning protection.