WEBINAR 03: Calculating Asset Health and Risk using CNAIM: Part 2 – up to Current Health Score
11 September 2023
Date: Wednesday 1st November 2023
Time: 12:00 GMT /13:00 CET
To register click here: Webinar Registration
Current Health Score is a major output of CNAIM and combines the Initial Health Score with asset specific factors. This webinar explores the calculation of the CNAIM methodology up to the Current Health Score. We will break this down into the following modules:
- Observed Condition Factor
- Measured Condition Factor
- Reliability Factor
- Current Health Score
- HI Banding
The webinar will consider the asset input data, the algorithms, and the calibration data. We will demonstrate the processes with worked examples and discuss how different inputs could be used to localise the methodology for use in non-British environments and for other asset types.
This interactive webinar will last for around 50 minutes with time at the end for questions and answers.
- Understand the input data used to create the Current Health Score.
- Explore the algorithm process and understand how the calibration operates.
- Assess how to apply Current Health Score to other environments and asset categories.
We look forward to seeing you there!