WEBINAR 05: Calculating Asset Health and Risk using CNAIM: Part 4 - Consequences of Failure
15 November 2023
The Consequences of Failure part of the CNAIM methodology enables users to recognise the importance of each asset. This webinar explores the calculation of the CNAIM Consequences of Failure methodology. We will break this down into the following modules:
- Network Performance Consequences of Failure – for assets with redundancy
- Network Performance Consequences of Failure – for assets without redundancy
- Financial Consequences of Failure
- Safety Consequences of Failure
- Environment Consequences of Failure
The webinar will consider the asset input data, the algorithms, and the calibration data. We will demonstrate the processes with worked examples and discuss how different inputs could be used to localise the methodology for use in non-British environments and for other asset types.
This interactive webinar will last for around 50 minutes with time at the end for questions and answers.
- Understand the input data used to create Consequences of Failure.
- Explore the algorithm process and understand how the calibration operates.
- Assess how to apply the Consequences of Failure to other environments and asset categories.