Online Cable condition assesment (CDC)
Online Cable Testing System Identifies and reports Partial Discharge (PD) activity in LIVE CABLES of distribution voltage.
- Identifies cable defects before they fail
- Does not require a cable outage
- Quick, safe and non-destructive
- Expert cable condition analysis & reports
- Detects and measures PD activity in single and three phase cables
- Works with most insulated cable types up to distances of several miles
- Small, robust, portable and easy to use
CableDataTM Analysis Studio Software
Recorded data on PD activity is interpreted with CableData CollectorTM analysis software.
The results are output as reports showing:
- The severity of PD activity
- Evidence on which to assess the risks of failure
- Intelligence for decisions on remedial action or replacement.