Online Cable Condition Assessment (CDC)
Online CableData Collector™ Service
Designed to enable collection of PD information from MV/HV cables while the cable is online.
EA Technology’s CableData CollectorTM (CDC) has been designed to enable collection of PD information from MV/HV cables with the cables online.
If required, EA Technology can project manage large programs of activity using the CDC to gather information on a significant number of cables, our team of specialist engineers can then analyse the data and provide a condition report with recommendations.
- Gather valuable condition data on high value assets that typically have limited information
- Quick assessment of a large number of cables to build up a total view of the condition of a distribution cable network
- Target the more expensive and higher risk off-line cable PD testing
- Prevents unplanned outages by identifying cable defects before they fail
- Expert cable condition analysis and reporting service to assist with asset decisions
- Equipment is lightweight and portable
- Applicable for single and three phase cables
- Works with all insulated cable types
- Expert cable condition analysis and reporting service
Through the data analysis, cables will be classified as Green, Amber or Red depending upon the level of severity of any partial discharge detected. Recommendations for future action can then be provided.
To find out more about Online Cable Condition Assessment, contact us:
+65 6443 3833
Get in touch
Thank you for your interest in EA Technology. You can request information or a free callback. One of our experts will be in touch with you shortly.
Cable Line Resonance Analysis (LIRA)
Non-Destructive Testing of cables that do not require cables to be energised to high voltages. Safer than alternative methods in ‘...
Offline partial discharge (PD) testing is a fast and accurate method of assessing cable health and locating issues, without excava...