The UltraTEV Plus² is the latest advancement in the award winning UltraTEV™ range. This easy to use instrument incorporates additional sensing capabilities and real time advances analytical features enabling you to distinguish between true PD, noise and other interference allowing you to make better decisions while saving time and money and enhance the safety of your staff and your network.
The UltraTEV Plus2 guides you through the detection and analysis of Partial Discharge
The UltraTEV Plus² has been designed to make asset inspection easy. Using expertly designed classification algorithms the UltraTEV Plus² is able to help the operator understand the results, interpreting the data and displaying clear results on-screen so engineers know immediately the condition of the asset they are inspecting.
Capture results and transfer them easily
The UltraTEV Plus² can transfer asset measurement results directly to your PC or business network via USB, cable or SD Card. Together with this, the new survey functionality allows details of the substations and assets to be entered on the screen and guides people through a simple survey process.
Benefits of the UltraTEV Plus²
- Use the built-in PD classification and interpretation tools to detect problems early to avoid dangerous and damaging failures and minimize network downtime/outages
- Optimize maintenance cycles and asset life through a better understanding of asset condition, comparing PD results over time to identify trends
- Increase on-site productivity by rapidly collecting key condition information in an accurate and consistent manner using Survey mode and NFC asset tags
- Detect PD in a wider range of assets with the inclusion of cable PD technology
- Highly user friendly with little training required offering time and efficiency savings